Vastu for Colleges, University in Orissa
Vastu for Colleges/University in Orissa, Best, Top, Famous Colleges/University Vastu Consultants in Orissa, Colleges/University Vastu Consultancy Services in Orissa
Vastu Consultants For Collages
Educational institutes should be designed in such a way that students reading there can concentrate on their studies and career prospects properly. Institute can vary from educational to vocational organization to impart academic training and every such institute requires proper analysis so as to secure goodwill and results.
Vastu of an educational institution is also necessary to make the ambience peaceful, the progress of students and to achieve higher standards in terms of professionalism and goodwill. Vastu lays down some basic principles regarding institutes:
All institutes should be built with East or North-east entrance.
• Leave more space towards the East and North-east while other parts like South, West and South-west must be used for construction.
• Classrooms should be made with an entrance in East and blackboard in West.
• A platform of teacher's desk must be made some feet high from the ground.
• Beams in the classroom must be constructed carefully ensuring that no student sits under the beam.
• Staff room must be made in North-west.
• Toilets should also be built up in the North-west direction.
• Pantry or canteen in the institute should be made in the South-east corner.
• Owner or principal's office must be constructed in South-west or South direction only so that she/he can sit facing north.
• Meeting rooms must be situated in North with east facing a door.
• The open playground should be constructed in the Eastern portion.
• Reception and cashier room must be located in Eastern or Northern side.
• Library in the institute can be made in Western portion.